Well I really can’t study anymore. Not that I’ve done much today. Plus I’ve fought with mom again :(. Uggghhhh!!! I’m so frustrated!!!! So angry!!!
I really envy S (my best friend) right now :P.. She’s in California, visiting her sister. And they’ve been gallivanting all over America having the time of their lives :P.. How lucky can a person get :(??
So I was watching TV.. VH1 actually.. They have a show “Love is” where they feature only romantic songs.. Got me thinking.. Which are my most favourite romantic songs. Let’s make a list :).. I am kind of bored, so just humouring myself :D..
Presenting Top 15 Love songs from my iTunes playlist:
- Come What May – Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor
- Everything I Do – Bryan Adams
- When You Say You Love Me – Josh Groban
- You and Me – Lifehouse
- I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You – Tina Arena and Marc Anthony
- Carry You Home – James Blunt (again not a romantic song, but about losing your loved ones)
- Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
- Us Against The World – Westlife
- Truly, Madly, Deeply – Savage Garden
- Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
- This I Promise You– Ronan Keating
- Kiss Me– Sixpence None The Richer
- Unchained Melody– Gareth Gates
- Fools Like Me- Lisa Loeb
- Anyone Else But You– The Moldy Peaches
Of course there are a lot more, but the ones above encompass various genres..
Anyways, enjoy :D!!!!!