Beautiful Blogger Award
My first award:
Lazy Pineapple presented me with this great honour, and I am ecstatic! My first award, I do feel very special :D. Thank you so much.
But it comes with some rules. Here they are:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2) Paste the award on your blog.
3) Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4) Share 7 things you find to be beautiful around you.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers or more.
1), 2) and 3) are done. Lets move further.
7 things I find beautiful around me:
- My grandmother’s photograph. She looks so calm and at peace. I love you Ba (grandma in Gujarati) and miss you so much.
- Mom’s mini garden in our terrace, and the way she tends to her plants – with so much love.
- The koyal cooing in the morning, disturbing my precious sleep. Something I wait for everyday, my personal alarm clock.
- The stars (can see only a few :P) at night. They are so enticing, I just can’t stop looking.
- My bookshelf, filled to the hilt with novels, neatly arranged – alphabetically (author’s name) and by genre. I am so proud of my collection :D.
- Mumbai during the monsoons. An experience one can never forget.
- My baby cousin sister, Tanisha. She is a year old and the most beautiful baby in the universe.
Go, do your part guys!