A Cool Drink For A Hot Day
Summer is settling in Mumbai, days are getting long, humid and really very warm.
And S, my friend is absolutely a genius.
So what’s the correlation you may ask :P?
She came up with this awesome, refreshing drink which is a must try to disperse the heat.
What an invention I must say! Amazing frozen juice just like a home-made sorbet. Extremely healthy and absolutely great for a hot summer afternoon. And yes, little boys and girls, it is non-alcoholic.
Here’s the step by step recipe (just how the professionals do it ;)). Try it!
Frozen Orange and Berry Drink
Serves: 1 person
- Around 10 to 12 frozen strawberries. Add more if your glass size is larger.
- Half a cup of fresh orange juice. You can add sweetlime too. Tetra packed juice is also fine if you are too bored.
- Empty all ingredients in the food processor and blitz.
- Add sugar if you need it, though for the health conscious you can easily do without it.
- The strawberries have to be completely frozen hard to get that grainy and chilled effect.
- A zest of lemon is great for a little tanginess.
Anyways, I am dying to try different fruit combinations. Can you suggest some?