A Bag Of Tricks
My friends, boys especially keep asking me what I carry in my bag. You see, whenever I step out of the house I carry this huge bag, filled with knick-knacks, which I feel are extremely necessary. Then ensues constant bickering about how heavy it looks and why do I need all this “junk” (hmmphh!!!). All a ploy to know what is in there. “I am not stupid OK…”
“I can’t believe I have relented. Ugghhh! Why the hell did I lose that bet!
I have solemnly promised that in case I lose, I have to reveal the contents of my bag. “What a lame bet 😛 ! I wish I had won, now that would have been fun and something worth writing about.”
Anyways let’s get this ordeal over with 😦 :
- Wallet: Contains money, obviously 🙄 . Can’t go out without that can I?A few membership cards like Crossword, Shoppers’ Stop, etc. And of course my driving license.
- My beloved iPod. The one electronic that works perfectly (touch wood!). Actually, this is a brand new replaced piece as the original one wasn’t working. But it was under warranty so hurrah!!!
- My absolute crappy cellphone. Just look at it. Don’t you feel bad for me now?
- Sunglasses for obvious reasons 8). It is summer for God’s sake!
- A writing pad. My friend S gifted it to me. It has a “P” on it, and it’s pink! So cute. I need this because you never know when you need to write down something like an address, directions, or a telephone no.
- Stationery: I need something to write with, don’t I? My fingers are not yet programmed to spurt out ink :x.
- IceBreakers! I love these mints. And I carry them more so, because all my friends love them too. Aren’t I the sweetest?
- Lip Balm. Do you want the chemical composition? Go Google it. And while you are at it, you can find the reason why it is used.
- Hair comb and Hair bands. Now this is for basic decency. I can’t step in and step out with my hair all wild and unkept. I am sure you yourself will run a mile if you see me like that.
- Kohl pencil and lip gloss. Again for looking presentable. Oh alright! You can call it vanity. But they are just two things, they hardly occupy any space.
- A small teeny tiny bottle of perfume. I don’t want to smell like a pigsty, lest you are interested in some running.
- Come on,who doesn’t use a nail cutter? Do you let your nails grow as long as Cruella DeVil? Huh, do you? If you do, then I just feel sorry.
- Tissues, an absolutely necessity.
- A bottle of water. If you have a problem with that, don’t you ever ask for a sip, even if your throat is parched dry like desert sand 😈 .
- A latest addition, my new year’s resolution, to carry a camera wherever I go. So I can capture wonderful, memorable moments of life and people around me. How sentimental :P!
So that’s it. I hope your curiosity is satisfied. Let me tell you, there are a few other things I have deliberately omitted, which I have no intention of sharing 👿 . If you can guess, bravo! If not, just be happy with whatever you know.
This is for all the guys out there who were desperate to know our little secret. I hope I have not burst your bubble :D.